Fantasy Island Operations Ltd (the “Company“), who operate Fantasy Island Resort (the “Resort“), place great importance on the safety of its visitors and endeavour to ensure that the high standards set by the Company, are complied with by all those at the Resort. We are only prepared to allow entry to the Resort to those visitors who are willing to comply with the Resort Regulations set out below.
We are sure that you will wish to assist us in ensuring the Resort and its facilities remain a safe place in which to enjoy a fun-filled experience. To assist in ensuring your safety, CCTV is in operation throughout the Resort.
Entry to the Resort is free. However, use of the rides and attractions is chargeable and subject to the following Booking Conditions:
- The rides and attractions are open between March to October each year. During this time the Company will attempt to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are open for use. However, the Company reserves the right to alter or change the programme of rides and attractions if at any time it is deemed necessary to do so. Height, age and all other ride restrictions still apply.
- Height and size restrictions apply to all visitors, irrespective of age. The Company reserves the right to refuse access to visitors that do not meet the ride manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Rides and attractions tickets/wristbands are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. They are not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
- Open dated tickets are not valid for special events.
- The Company reserves the right to transfer rides and attractions tickets/wristbands to another date at any time or offer an alternative ride in case of ride breakdown.
- Rides and attractions tickets/wristbands purchased on-line are discounted. For on the day rates please visit www.fantasyisland.co.uk and check before your visit. All ticket prices displayed here are only available when making a booking on-line.
- A reference number for the Rides tickets/wristbands will be emailed to you so that you can redeem the Rides tickets/wristbands on arrival at the Resort.
- You have the right to a 14-day cooling-off period from the day you make your on-line booking. However, you agree to waive this right if you intend to visit the Resort and use your purchased Rides tickets/wristbands within those 14 days from the day you make your on-line booking.
- Following the 14-day cooling-off period, if you wish to cancel a booking, or if you alter your booking with less than 7 days’ notice prior to your scheduled arrival date, the following charges will apply:
- Less than 7 days = 50% of the order; or
- Less than 24 hours = 100% of the order
Discount Entry Promotional Vouchers Terms and Conditions:
- The Company reserves the right to change, withdraw or alter any discount promotion at any time without notice or compensation.
- All entertainment acts and times subject to change.
- All persons entering Fantasy Island Resort are admitted subject to the following Resort Regulations. Any person who does not comply with these Regulations may be removed from the Resort by either Fantasy Island Security Personnel or Police Officers. This is without prejudice to any claim that the Resort may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside the Resort, all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by Security, Resort Personnel or Police Officers.
- Fantasy Island Resort reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Resort, ban from entry to the Resort or remove from the Resort any person who:
- Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of the Company, is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors;
- Has behaved in the Resort in a manner, which, in the opinion of the Company has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors
- Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner, which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- Does not follow the written or verbal safety instructions of each ride or attraction or behaves in a manner, which may endanger the safety of the individual or other visitors on the ride/attraction (e.g. undoing belts, standing up or otherwise failing to comply with safety requirements).
- All persons using rides and attractions at the Resort must hold valid rides and attractions tickets/wristbands for such facility. Tickets and receipts must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Security. Any person attempting to gain admission to a rides and attractions without valid rides and attractions tickets/wristbands may be ejected from the Resort.
- No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the Resort unless they are accompanied by an adult who shall be 18 years or over and such child or children whilst at the Resort must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
- No dogs or pets of any kind except guide dogs shall be allowed in the enclosed areas of the Resort
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into the Resort, visitors are admitted to the Resort subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves to be searched. It is prohibited to bring into the Resort any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles or other articles, which may cause injury. The throwing of any article, which could cause injury or annoyance, is strictly prohibited.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in authorised places and in accordance with the Licensing Act 2003. Accordingly, intoxicating liquor must not be taken into the Resort and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission or escorted from the Resort
- The consumption of illegal drugs or controlled substances is banned. Accordingly, illegal drugs or controlled substances must not be taken into the Resort and any persons found possessing illegal drugs or controlled substances, or who appear to be under the influence of illegal drugs or controlled substances will be refused admission or escorted from the Resort and the Police will be called.
- The Company will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by visitors. They may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Resort or attractions, close the Resort or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Resort, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment programme, due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if they consider that the circumstances so require. The Company reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to close and/or alter any part of the facilities.
- All rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must only be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions. Please take note of any warning signs that may be present on any individual rides or attractions.
- Unnecessary noise (such as that from the use of radio sets and other electrical equipment), or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted in any part of the Resort
- The climbing of or standing upon fences, barriers, walls, ride structures, or buildings is strictly prohibited
- Only persons authorised by the Company are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to visitors within the Resort boundaries.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage however arising (including that which might arise as a result of any breach of contract) including any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any ride undertaken and/or during evacuation from such a ride in the event of breakdown.
- From time to time the Company or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the Resort, which may feature visitors. By accepting these Regulations, you agree that the Company or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with the Company or such authorised party (as the case may be)
- Except in the case of designated smoking areas, smoking (including the use of electronic smoking devices) is strictly prohibited within the enclosed areas of the Resort.
- The wearing of clothing, which, if in the opinion of the Company is offensive to other visitors, is not permitted. Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times. Some attractions require flat shoes (i.e. not stilettos)
- The Company does not accept responsibility for any goods, food or other thing purchased at the Resort. Any complaint regarding to such items must be taken up with the Resort trader
- These Regulations are for the benefit of all our visitors and will be strictly enforced.